The Ancient Kingdom of Sand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce

3 posters

Go down

Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce Empty Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce

Post by widget51 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:54 am

Sean slowly churned the barrel of slightly decayed apples, mumbling about how his applesauce would be the talk of the town when he was done with it. “Thish will be the besht appleshaushe… mmmmmm…..” He plunged his hand deep into the barrel of mushy goodness and pulled out a heap of crushed apples. Sean then shoved his hand into his mouth, inhaling the applesauce, and his hand, in one go. “Mmmmm…. appleshaushe… ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….” The taste of applesauce put Sean into a state of euphoria, smelling the applesauce with each inward breath he took. He decided that no-one but he should have access to the applesauce, it was his and his alone. “I musht hidee the appleshaushe… ooohhhhhhh… no-one but I can enjoy my shweet shweet apple mush!” With that, he again plunged his hand into the barrel, this time deeper, and he felt something…. a latch? He pulled at it and opened a doorway inside his barrel. He entered the barrel. “Ohhh yesssssh,” he cried “the shaushe in my crevishesh ish amazshing!” He fell onto a large grassy plain, covered with apples. There were also lots of apple trees and applesauce ponds. “ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssh!” end
widget51
widget51
Former Sand Guardian
Former Sand Guardian

Back to top Go down

Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce Empty Re: Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce

Post by Sand Guardian Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:55 am

Brb kms
Sand Guardian
Sand Guardian
First Guardian of Sand

Back to top Go down

Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce Empty Re: Sean connery is sexually attracted to applesauce

Post by Medeor Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:02 pm

wut
Medeor
Medeor
Ed the Undying
Ed the Undying

https://sandkingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by widget51 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:11 pm

;P
widget51
widget51
Former Sand Guardian
Former Sand Guardian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum